SHAPE in conjunction with MojoRed presents,
“Reds, Whites and the Blues”
– Benefit Concert and Wine Tasting Event –
Saturday, August 18, 2012
For information and tickets, please go to:
The Society for Heart Attack Prevention and Eradication (“SHAPE”) invites your support to help create a world free of heart disease; after all, you only have one heart. SHAPE was formed to redefine preventive heart health and to serve the needs of families at risk. We are the only 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that is dedicated to ending the threat of heart attack worldwide. SHAPE serves a combined community with a worldwide population of over 18,885,959 people and still counting.
Our work is guided by the active participation and support of world renowned cardiovascular specialists and researchers. We maintain an energetic, full time staff as well as a growing team of dedicated volunteers. Our “Campaign to Eradicate Heart Attack” is designed to emphasize education, treatment and research. The goal is to move the industry from “sick care” to prevention or “health care,” and eventually to a cure for the world’s number one cause of death. To accomplish our immediate objectives we are focused on promoting the SHAPE Guideline, a screening protocol that builds on the old paradigm in cardiology, risk factor detection and treatment.
We believe that with your help, our combined efforts, expertise and authority will allow us to effect positive change in the healthcare industry. That positive change is the new paradigm in cardiology, to detect and treat the disease that leads to heart attack, vulnerable plaque.
On Saturday, August 18, 2012, SHAPE kicks off its first annual “Reds, Whites and the Blues”, a Wine Tasting and Blues Benefit Concert. The proceeds raised from corporate sponsorship and tickets sales will have an extensive impact for anyone at risk through education, clinical intervention and/or testing. This year’s event will take place at Warehouse Live on 813 St. Emanuel Street, in Houston, Texas from 8 p.m. until 12 a.m. Several legendary blues bands will perform and closing the event will be a surprise Blues Legend sure to please everyone. There will be food and wine offered by local merchants, special wine promotions and much, much more. The first 150 tickets sold will get a full meal ticket for the event. Bluz Katz Korner will be onsite selling fantastic clothing to add to the festive mood!!
SHAPE has an opportunity for you to make a difference. Sponsorship includes publicity opportunities and recognition on promotional posters, programs and media press kits. Sponsorship levels begin at $500.00 and go up to SHAPE’s “Title” sponsorship. Title sponsors receive maximum publicity and sponsor’s logo appears in ALL publicity material. The following are some of the publicity opportunity benefits:
- Sponsor banner displayed at event;
- Sponsor name announced at event;
- Sponsor name or logo in media advertisements, such as newspapers, magazines, TV and KPFT radio programs – “Blues on the Move” – Sunday: 8:00 – 11:00 AM., “Blues Brunch” – Sunday: 11 AM – 2 PM., “Howlin’ the Blues” – Sunday: 2:00 – 4:00 PM., Facebook, Twitter, Event Signage, Honorable mentions, newsletters and boards related to the event;
- Dinner table supported by sponsor (i.e., each person at the table receives a promotional item and literature from the sponsor and the sponsor’s logo is displayed at the table);
- Sponsor name or logo in SHAPE’s newsletter;
- Sponsor ad in program or flyer (ad size can range from business-card size to full page);
- Sponsor logo on SHAPE’s website (can include a hotlink to your company website);
- $500 Level Sponsorship – Includes 2 Event Tickets, shared Table with Private Server, Agenda and Social Media Marketing Recognition, SHAPE Website Recognition and Paid Valet Parking.
- $1,000 Level Sponsorship – Includes 4 Event Tickets, shared Table with Private Server, Signage at Event, SHAPE Stage Recognition, Agenda and Social Media Marketing Recognition, SHAPE Website Recognition and Paid Valet Parking.
- $2,500 Level Sponsorship – Includes 6 Event Tickets, One Private Table with Private Server, Signage at Event, SHAPE Stage Recognition, Agenda and Social Media Marketing Recognition, SHAPE Website Recognition and Paid Valet Parking.
- $5,000 Level Title Sponsorship – Includes 12 Event Tickets, Two Private Tables with Private Servers, Signage at Event, SHAPE Stage Recognition, Agenda and Social Media Marketing Recognition, SHAPE Website Recognition and Paid Valet Parking.You may be able to deduct this from your income taxes. You can consult with your tax advisor or review the IRS regulations that apply to your situation to determine whether or not a deduction is allowed.
Current Event Sponsors:
Strasburger & Price LLP Law Firm:-http://www.strasburger.com/
Vinson & Elkins LLP:-http://www.velaw.com/
Health & Fitness Magazine:-http://www.healthandfitnessmag.com/
Bluz Katz Korner:-https://www.facebook.com/bluzkatzkorner
And of course, our Corporate Platinum Sponsor:-
This will give you an excellent opportunity for great exposure via SHAPE, MojoRed Events and the Houston Blues Society to be seen by Houstonians, not to mention the Medical Industry in general.
Please feel free to contact SHAPE for additional event details. A SHAPE representative will follow up with you later this week and we look forward to a favorable response. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration in being a part of Heart Attack Prevention and Eradication.
Society for Heart Attack Prevention and Eradication